To our valued customers, partners, and communities:
Panduit is wholly committed to the continued operation of our customers’ essential businesses and to the health and safety of our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Panduit manufactures electrical and network infrastructure products that are necessary to support the operation of healthcare, government, energy, manufacturing, financial, and other critical sectors. Our global business continuity teams are closely monitoring potential supply chain impacts to ensure we continue to meet the demands of our customers.
At the same time, the safety of our employees remains Panduit’s top priority. As the COVID-19 crisis evolves, Panduit continues to take all necessary actions to ensure the safety of our employees and facilities in accordance with the CDC, as well as local governments and public health authorities.
HOW PANDUIT IS SUPPORTING CUSTOMER BUSINESS CONTINUITY
Our global manufacturing and supply chain network continues to operate and fulfill customer orders with limited overall business impacts. Our customer account and sales teams are fully staffed to manage customer inquiries. Panduit continues to adapt to the changing COVID climate to ensure ongoing operations, while safeguarding our employees’ health and wellbeing.
- We continue to adjust health and safety protocols in accordance with the international and local guidance at our manufacturing and warehousing sites.
- We are closely coordinating capacity across our global facilities to maintain supply levels of impacted products.
- We continue to work with our suppliers to minimize disruptions to raw materials supply.
- We continue to monitor global shipments through customs and ports to expedite product availability and secure container capacity.
- We continue to update delivery dates on customer orders in our system and will continue to communicate these updates as new information becomes known.
- As global conditions change, our manufacturing and warehousing sites adjust to execute on business continuity plans.
- Our corporate business continuity team coordinates efforts between our individual facilities while our executive crisis management team oversees the global situation.
HOW PANDUIT IS KEEPING OUR EMPLOYEES SAFE
The safety and well-being of our employees is our number one objective, and we are committed to doing all that we can to ensure that our working environment is safe. We continue to monitor health authority guidelines and adjust our protocols accordingly.
- Where COVID restrictions are lifting, we are beginning to allow domestic and international travel.
- Where COVID restrictions are lifting, we are beginning to come back to the office in a phased approach.
- In most cases, we continue to require that masks are worn, social distancing is maintained, and contact tracing is documented in our facilities, and will modify our employee protocols based on current conditions of COVID within a region or country.
- Our facilities are being regularly sanitized by a contracted professional cleaning service.
We recognize the importance of communicating the steps Panduit is taking to safeguard our employees, customers, and communities, and we will continue to provide regular updates as global events unfold. We are committed to sustaining your trust throughout this crisis.
Learn More About Our Essential Business Status