Proper safety signage can educate people in an urgent and clear manner, making it a crucial part of your workplace safety plan. Panduit understands the necessity for a safe work environment, which is why we are happy to say we have everything that you need to create on-demand, custom signs and labels, amongst many other safety-related products.
We offer numerous types of printers, including desktop and hand-held thermal transfer printers, labels for laserjet and inkjet printers, pre-printed labels with safety warning headers, and our exclusive labeling software, Easy-Mark Plus™. Using our products, you can create custom safety signs, including those specific to COVID-19.
Examples of COVID-19 signs include:
- social distancing
- hand washing
- temperature stations
- PPE stations
- face masks required
- directional signage
All of these signs can be populated with easy to read text, standard images from the software library, unique QR codes, and you can upload any jpeg you have on your computer, including your company logo.
The CDC has provided guidance for businesses and employers seeking to resume normal or phased business operations, during COVID-19:
- Conducting daily hazard checks
- Conducting a hazard assessment of the workplace
- Encouraging employees to wear face masks in the workplace, if appropriate
- Implementing policies and practice for social distancing in the workplace - Use signs, tape marks, or other visual cues such as decals or colored tape on the floor to indicate where to stand when physical barriers are not possible
- Improving the building ventilation system